Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Sunday, June 13, 2010

busy weekend!

This weekend was so busy, but soooo worth it! We had a wedding on Friday night, I had a bridal shower on Saturday afternoon and a baby shower on Sunday. I was very honored to have been invited and able to share these special moments with friends.

Lisa: "The wedding was beautiful. Thank you for inviting us, we had a great time. I wish you and Brian nothing but the best. Hopefully I will see you at the dinner next month!"

Lyndsey: " I am so happy for you. Brandon is a lucky guy! I hope you have an amazing time next weekend, can't wait to see pictures! Thanks for inviting me to your shower, it was very nice"

Summer: "Wow what can I say, your shower was amazing! I had such a great time. I am so glad you were so surprised, the look on your face was priceless. You are such a great Mom, this new little baby is so lucky to have you & Steve as his parents. I am so thankful we are still friends after all these years."

*This weekend was probably the longest I've been away from Rylie since she was born. She stayed with Daddy Saturday & Sunday afternoon so I could go to the showers. Kyle said she did pretty good, it was so awesome to see her face when I got home, you could actually tell she missed me!

No comments: