Our Little Family...

Our Little Family...

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

GUESS WHAT?!?!?!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I'M PREGNANT!!!
We had been trying for eight long months and it finally happened! Kyle & I are having a baby!!! As of June 1st I was 8 weeks, my due date is January 13, 2010. We have known since the beginning of May but kept it a secret until we had our first doctor's visit, the only people that knew were our parents (we told them on Mother's Day). I have had the worst case of morning sickness known to man, there were days that I literally didn't get out of bed. I was sick 24 hours a day, 7 days a week- it was horrible! But yesterday my doctor prescribed me an anti-nauseous medicine that seems to be working (thank goodness!). So now hopefully I can sit back and enjoy my pregnancy. Kyle and I are so excited, thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

yah!! i am so happy for you!!!!!

Lashelle said...

WoooHooo!!! Congrats Julie!! So happy for you! That was Cadence's due date too!!

Leslie said...

CONGRATS, Sweetie! So happy for you!

Douglas said...

i am so happy for you it is about time, looks like the humpping paid off:)you are going to be a wonderful mother i wish we were closer:)love ya